Targeting Net Zero Energy for Military Installations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Targeting Net Zero Energy for Military Installations
Author: Burman, K.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2012-05-01
- Content Description: Targeting Net Zero Energy for Military Installations in Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii. A net zero energy installation (NZEI) is one that produces as much energy from on-site renewable sources as it consumes. NZEI assessment provides a systematic approach to energy projects.
- Physical Description: 16 p.
- Keyword: Wref
- Keyword: Energy Efficiency Nrel
- Keyword: Hawaii
- Keyword: Nrel
- STI Subject Categories: 32 Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization
- Keyword: Renewable Energy Sources
- Keyword: Integrated Applications
- Keyword: Kaneohe Bay
- Conference: Presented at the World Renewable Energy Forum, 13-17 May 2012, Denver, Colorado; Related Information: NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory)
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/PR-7A40-55214
- Grant Number: AC36-08GO28308
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1040940
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc840103