Advertising by the Federal Government: An Overview Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Advertising by the Federal Government: An Overview
Author: Kosar, Kevin R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in American National Government
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-04-06
- Content Description: A look at government agencies spending on advertising.
- Physical Description: 9 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Communications
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Advertising - Law and legislation
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41681
- Accession or Local Control No: R41681_2012Apr06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83955