U.S.-EU Trade and Economic Relations: Key Policy Issues for the 112th Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S.-EU Trade and Economic Relations: Key Policy Issues for the 112th Congress
- Series Title 112th Congress
Author: Ahearn, Raymond J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Trade and Finance
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-12-22
- Content Description: U.S. and European private stakeholders, concerned about slow growth, job creation, and increased competition from emerging economies, have urged Brussels and Washington to strengthen transatlantic trade and economic ties by reducing or eliminating remaining trade barriers and by cooperating more closely in addressing global economic challenges. A select group of these issues are examined in this report.
- Physical Description: 19 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign economic relations - European Union - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign economic relations - U.S. - European Union
- Place Name: Europe
- The European Union: Questions and Answers - ark:/67531/metadc85485
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41652
- Accession or Local Control No: R41652_2011Dec22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83954