George Washington Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title George Washington
Artist: Peale, RembrandtCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1778-1860
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: 1850~
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 original artwork : oil paint on canvas ; 92 x 74 cm.
- Content Description: Portrait of George Washington, visible from the chest up. Washington is wearing a dark-colored military uniform with gold trim and is posed looking to his right. There is an oval-shaped frame around the portrait.
- Keyword: oil paint on canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nineteenth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): painting
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings
- Keyword: oil paintings
- Keyword: portraits
- Named Person: Washington, George
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Washington, George, 1732-1799.
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-2602
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8392
- Display Note: Gift of Mr. And Mrs. George W. Davison