Lebanon: Background and U.S. Relations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Lebanon: Background and U.S. Relations
Author: Addis, Casey L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-11-30
- Content Description: This report provides an overview of Lebanese politics, recent events in Lebanon, and current issues in U.S.-Lebanon relations.
- Physical Description: 31 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Lebanon - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Lebanon
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Lebanon
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R40054
- Accession or Local Control No: R40054_2009Nov30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83906