Development of YBCO Superconductor for Electric Systems: Cooperative Research and Development Final Report, CRADA Number CRD-04-150 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Development of YBCO Superconductor for Electric Systems: Cooperative Research and Development Final Report, CRADA Number CRD-04-150
Author: Bhattacharya, R.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: USDOE Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy ReliabilityContributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2013-03-01
- Content Description: The proposed project will be collaborative in exploration of high temperature superconductor oxide films between SuperPower, Inc. and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. This CRADA will attempt to develop YBCO based high temperature oxide technology.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Keyword: Ybco
- STI Subject Categories: 36 Materials Science
- STI Subject Categories: 75 Condensed Matter Physics, Superconductivity And Superfluidity Ybco
- Keyword: High Temperature Superconductor
- Keyword: Chemical And Material Sciences
- Keyword: Crada
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: None
- Grant Number: AC36-08GO28308
- DOI: 10.2172/1071976
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1071976
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc839048