Direct Overt U.S. Aid and Military Reimbursements to Pakistan, FY2002-FY2011 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Direct Overt U.S. Aid and Military Reimbursements to Pakistan, FY2002-FY2011
Author: Kronstadt, K. AlanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in South Asian Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-02-16
- Content Description: Aid and military reimbursements made to Pakistan from 2002-2011. The list is divided by agency.
- Physical Description: 1 page.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy - United States - Pakistan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International relations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress and foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Military relations
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Pakistan
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: PakAidFY2002-FY2011
- Accession or Local Control No: PakAidFY2002-FY2011
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83885