Bahrain: Reform, Security, and U.S. Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bahrain: Reform, Security, and U.S. Policy
Author: Katzman, KennethCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-11-29
- Content Description: This report discusses the current state of Bahrain, which has undergone substantial political reforms since the late 1990s, but which still suffers from tension between the Shiite majority and the Sunni-led government. This report focuses particularly on Bahrain's relationship with the United States and with regional issues.
- Physical Description: 33 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Bahrain
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Bahrain - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government - Bahrain
- Place Name: Bahrain
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 95-1013
- Accession or Local Control No: 95-1013_2011Nov29
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83813