GLBT History at UNT Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title GLBT History at UNT
- Series Title University Scholars Day
Author: Roberts, AmandaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Contributor: Pomerleau, Clark A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas; Faculty Mentor; email@example.com
Contributor: Wisely, KarenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas; Faculty Mentor
Sponsor: University of North Texas. Honors CollegeContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2012-04-19
- Embargoed Until: 2014-04-19
- Content Description: Poster presentation for the 2012 University Scholars Day at the University of North Texas discussing research on the history of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender community at the University of North Texas (UNT).
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: GLBT
- Keyword: gay
- Keyword: bisexual
- Keyword: lesbian
- Keyword: transgender
- Keyword: universities
- Keyword: history
- Conference: Ninth Annual University Scholars Day, 2012, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Honors CollegeCode: UNTHON
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83783
- Academic Department: History
- Embargo Note: This item has a 2 year embargo period. For more information on this item or to inquire about obtaining a copy, please contact the authors directly.