Follow-up of Business Graduates of Gainesville High School, Gainesville, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Follow-up of Business Graduates of Gainesville High School, Gainesville, Texas
Author: Moore, Audra KnightCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Collins, L. M.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Peters, Joe R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: This study was made to determine the efficiency of the Business Education Department of the Gainesville High School, in so far as the effect upon the future of the students is concerned. An attempt was made to determine the effectiveness of training given the business students of this school in meeting the demands of the business world in which many of them are now employed and to discover which, if any, of the courses need to be enriched and emphasized.
- Physical Description: v, 59 leaves
- Keyword: graduates
- Keyword: business
- Keyword: Gainesville High School
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Business education -- Texas -- Gainesville.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cooke County - Gainesville
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Moore, Audra Knight
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1792
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01792
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477855
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83751
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Business Administration
- Academic Department: School of Business
- Degree Discipline: Business