A Comparative Study of Elementary and Junior High School Music Programs in the State of Texas in 1949-1950 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Comparative Study of Elementary and Junior High School Music Programs in the State of Texas in 1949-1950
Author: Meyers, Carl DeanCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Marquis, Robert Lincoln, Jr.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Brown, Leon F.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: The purpose of this study is to present a comparison between recommendations made by authorities in the field of music education regarding the music curriculum in the elementary and junior high schools and the music curricula currently in existence, based on the tabulated results of a questionnaire sent to various school systems in Texas.
- Physical Description: iv, 77 leaves
- Keyword: music programs
- Keyword: elementary school
- Keyword: junior high school
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: School music -- Instruction and study -- Texas.
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Meyers, Carl Dean
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1789
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01789
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477852
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83748
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: School of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education