Newsmap for the Armed Forces : Moscow conference decisions Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Newsmap for the Armed Forces : Moscow conference decisions
- Series Title Newsmap ; v. 4, no. 38
- Added Title Newsmap. Monday, 7 January, 1945 [i.e. 1946] : week of 25 December to 1 January
- Added Title Reenlistment
Distributor: [United States.] Army Information BranchCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Prepared and distributed by Army Information Branch
Name: [United States.] Army Information BranchPlace of Publication: [New York, New York]
- Creation: 1946-01-07
- Digitized: 2006-05-02
- Content Description: Front: Text describes 5 Moscow conference decisions. Maps: Moscow conference decisions as reflected on the global map. Includes photograph of Ernest Bevin (Britain), V. M. Molotov (Russia) and James F. Byrnes (U.S.) Back: Reenlistment. List of reasons to reenlist. Charts of income and retirement income for enlisted classes.
- Physical Description: 1 map on 1 sheet : col. ; sheet 89 x 120 cm.; scale not given.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: War posters, American.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Maps.
- Keyword: Yugoslavia
- Keyword: Soviet Union
- Keyword: U.S.S.R.
- Keyword: Czechoslovakia
- Keyword: Great Britain
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1945-12-25
- End Date: 1946-01-01
- Place Name: Europe
- Place Name: Russia - Rossiya Republic - Moskovskaya Oblast' - Gorod Moskva Metropolitan Area - Moscow
- Place Name: Canada
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Brazil
- Place Name: Ethiopia
- Place Name: South Africa
- Place Name: Norway
- Place Name: England
- Place Name: France
- Place Name: Serbia and Montenegro
- Place Name: Greece
- Place Name: Belgium
- Place Name: Netherlands
- Place Name: India
- Place Name: China
- Place Name: Japan
- Place Name: North Korea
- Place Name: South Korea
- Place Name: Russia
- Place Name: Ukraine
- Place Name: Poland
- Place Name: Czech Republic
- Place Name: Slovenia
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: World War Two NewsmapsCode: NMAP
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 62716502
- Government Documents No.: W 109.207:4/38
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc837
- Display Note: Front: "Volume IV No. 38F" "Prepared from public sources of information." "U.S. Government Printing Office - 654909" Back: "Volume IV" Listed in 1946 Monthly Catalog, p. 848.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K