The Economic Status of the Classroom Teacher from 1925-45 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Economic Status of the Classroom Teacher from 1925-45
Author: McDonald, Will OnaCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Pickrell, Jesse F. (Jesse Fredrick)Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Baker, Henry GradyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1949
- Content Description: The purpose of this study is to present a history of the progress made in advancing the welfare of teachers, to evaluate the trends in teachers' salaries over a period of twenty years, and to show the extent to which teacher retirement and teacher tenure laws have gained momentum in the United States. Recommendations for improvement will be made in cases where deficiencies exist.
- Physical Description: v, 75 leaves : ill. (some col.)
- Keyword: classroom teacher
- Keyword: economic status
- Keyword: salaries
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Teachers -- Salaries, etc. -- United States.
- Place Name: United States
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: McDonald, Will Ona
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1493
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01493
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477664
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83603
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Degree Name: Master of Business Administration
- Academic Department: Department of Business Administration
- Degree Discipline: Business Administration