An Application of the Reformatsky Reaction to the Thiophene Series of Compounds Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An Application of the Reformatsky Reaction to the Thiophene Series of Compounds
Author: Hicks, Howard A.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Spurlock, J. J.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Escue, Richard ByrdContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1949
- Content Description: In view of the increasing importance of thiophene derivatives as chemotherapeutic agents, it was considered of interest to apply the Reformatsky reaction to the synthesis of compounds containing the thiophene nucleus with the thought that these might serve as intermediates for further syntheses.
- Physical Description: iii, 20 leaves
- Keyword: Reformatsky reaction
- Keyword: thiophene derivatives
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Thiophenes.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Hicks, Howard A.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1444
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01444
- UNT Catalog No.: b2476621
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83566
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Chemistry
- Degree Discipline: Chemistry