Amorphous Indium-Zinc-Oxide Transparent Conductors for Thin Film PV: Preprint Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Amorphous Indium-Zinc-Oxide Transparent Conductors for Thin Film PV: Preprint
Author: Perkins, J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Gennett, T.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Galante, M.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Gillaspie, D.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Ginley, D.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: Solar Energy Technologies Program (U.S.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Solar Energy Technologies Program
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2011-07-01
- Content Description: Amorphous InZnO's (a-IZO) basic PV applicability has now been demonstrated in prototype CIGS, Si Heterojunction (SiHJ) and organic photovoltaics (OPV). However, to move beyond initial demonstration devices, improved TCO properties and processibility of the a-IZO films are needed. Here, RF-superimposed DC sputtering was used to improve the reliable deposition of a-IZO with conductivity > 3000 S/cm.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- STI Subject Categories: 14 Solar Energy
- Keyword: Pv
- STI Subject Categories: 36 Materials Science
- Keyword: Solar Energy - Photovoltaics
- Keyword: Thin Films
- Keyword: A-Izo
- Keyword: Indium Oxides
- Keyword: Deposition
- Keyword: Zinc Oxides Pv
- Keyword: Tco
- Keyword: Photovoltaics
- Keyword: Heterojunctions
- Keyword: Sputtering
- Conference: Presented at the 37th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC 37), 19-24 June 2011, Seattle, Washington
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/CP-5200-50822
- Grant Number: AC36-08GO28308
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1022401
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc835264