An Analysis of the Function of Handicrafts in Education for Life Adjustment Situations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An Analysis of the Function of Handicrafts in Education for Life Adjustment Situations
Author: Brenholtz, Gerald S.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Blanton, Earle B.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Brenholtz, Harold, b. 1894Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1949
- Content Description: The purpose of this study is to find the function of handicrafts in life adjustment education. It should also help in determining sound methods of organizing and teaching handicrafts.
- Physical Description: v, 66 leaves : ill.
- Keyword: handicrafts
- Keyword: teaching
- Keyword: life adjustment education
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Handicraft -- Study and teaching.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Brenholtz, Gerald S.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1370
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01370
- UNT Catalog No.: b2476030
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83512
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Industrial Arts
- Degree Discipline: Industrial Arts