Communism in China Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Communism in China
Author: Dickie, Alex, Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Johnson, JackContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: McAlister, Samuel Bertram, 1898-1963Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1949
- Content Description: The purpose of this study is fourfold: to show why and how Communism is emerging in China; to explain the special characteristics of the Chinese Communists and their tactics; to indicate the effect of Communism on the people of China; and to attempt an analysis of the attitude the Chinese Communists manifest toward the United States and Russia. Special emphasis will be laid upon the conflict between the Kuomintang (Nationalists) led by Chiang K'aishek and the Communists led by Mao Tze-Tung.
- Physical Description: v, 159 leaves : ill., col. map
- Keyword: China
- Keyword: Kuomintang
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Communism -- China -- History -- 20th century.
- Place Name: China
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Dickie, Alex, Jr.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1326
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01326
- UNT Catalog No.: b2475286
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83480
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Economics
- Degree Discipline: Economics