The Church and State in Russia Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Church and State in Russia
Author: Brannan, OlethaCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Powell, Anna I.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Compton, RossContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1949
- Content Description: This work presents a brief historical survey of the Church and State relationship from the introduction of Christianity into Russia in the tenth century until the beginning of the Russo-German War in 1941.
- Physical Description: v, 135 leaves
- Keyword: church
- Keyword: Russia
- Keyword: Christianity
- Keyword: history
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Church and state -- Russia -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Church and state -- Soviet Union -- History.
- Place Name: Russia
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Brannan, Oletha
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1322
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01322
- UNT Catalog No.: b2475280
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83476
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Degree Name: Master of Arts
- Academic Department: Department of History
- Degree Discipline: History