The Development of the Theory of Economic Law Prior to Classical Economics Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Development of the Theory of Economic Law Prior to Classical Economics
Author: Pearson, John E.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Melton, R. B. (Rosser B.)Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Bass, Carlyle McCoyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1948
- Content Description: The purpose of this thesis is to investigate the origin and development of economic law. In doing this we may better determine whether our present theory of economic law is an element of scientific data or whether it merely leads to confusion and inconsistency. The purpose of this thesis is to see from where our ideas came, in the belief that confusion in a society is the result of the failure of ideas to correspond with reality.
- Physical Description: iii, 55 leaves
- Keyword: economic law
- Keyword: Economics -- History.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Pearson, John E.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1258
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01258
- UNT Catalog No.: b1328755
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83429
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Economics
- Degree Discipline: Economics