Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Anxiety
Artist: Munch, Edvard, 1863-1944Creator Type: Personal
Owner: Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, NY, United States
- Creation: 1896
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: color woodcut on paper ; 46 x 38 cm
- Content Description: A woodcut print depicting a crowd of men and women.
- Keyword: woodcut
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nineteenth century.
- Keyword: Printmaking: prints (visual works)
- Keyword: prints (visual works)
- Keyword: printmaking
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-2895
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8339
- Display Note: Purchase