Henry David Thoreau: a Study of Character Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Henry David Thoreau: a Study of Character
Author: Parsons, SabraCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Stovall, Floyd, 1896-1991Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Sampley, Arthur M. (Arthur McCullough), 1903-1975Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1940
- Content Description: This thesis looks at the characteristics of Henry David Thoreau through his writings rather than through what other critics have written.
- Physical Description: iv, 109 leaves
- Keyword: personality traits
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Thoreau, Henry David, 1817-1862 -- Criticism and interpretation.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Parsons, Sabra
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.373
- Accession or Local Control No: n_00373
- UNT Catalog No.: b1368213
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc83349
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Degree Name: Master of Arts
- Academic Department: Department of English
- Degree Discipline: English