BCAP Final Report Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title BCAP Final Report
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Alliance to Save Energy (U.S.)Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2011-12~
- Content Description: This project is aimed at improving buildings energy codes.
- STI Subject Categories: 32 Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization
- STI Subject Categories: 29 Energy Planning, Policy, And Economy
- Coverage Date: 2010-06-01/2011-11-30
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Grant Number: EE0003375
- DOI: 10.2172/1051507
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1051507
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc830799