After the Hunt Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title After the Hunt
Artist: Harnett, William MichaelCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1848-1892
Owner: Butler Institute of American ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Youngstown, OH, United States
- Creation: 1884
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: oil on canvas ; 140 x 102 cm
- Content Description: A still life painting of hunting items and game animals.
- Keyword: oil on canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nineteenth century.
- Keyword: Painting: paintings
- Keyword: paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-3077
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8301
- Display Note: Museum Purchase, 1954