Dew-Point Evaporative Comfort Cooling (Presentation) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dew-Point Evaporative Comfort Cooling (Presentation)
Author: Dean, J.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Defense.Contributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2012-10-01
- Content Description: Presentation on innovative indirect evaporative cooling technology developed by Coolerado Corporation given at the Rocky Mountain Chapter ASHRAE conference in April 2012.
- Physical Description: 39 p.
- Keyword: Evaporative Cooling
- STI Subject Categories: 32 Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization Ashrae
- Keyword: Dod
- Keyword: Coolerado
- Keyword: Nrel
- Keyword: Ashrae
- Keyword: Integrated Applications
- Conference: Presented at the Rocky Mountain Chapter ASHRAE Technical Conference, 20 April 2012, Lakewood, Colorado; Related Information: NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory)
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/PR-7A40-55837
- Grant Number: AC36-08GO28308
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1053757
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc829073