Terrestrial Carbon Inventory at the Savannah River Site, 1951 – 2001. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Terrestrial Carbon Inventory at the Savannah River Site, 1951 – 2001.
Author: United States. Forest Service.Creator Type: Organization
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: USDOE EM Office of Program and Site Support (EM-50)Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Savannah River Forest StationPlace of Publication: New Ellenton, South CarolinaAdditional Info: USDA Forest Service, Savannah River, New Ellenton, SC
- Creation: 2012-02-01
- Content Description: A Power Point slide presentation/report on the terestrial carbon inventory at the Savannah River Site.
- Physical Description: 26 p.
- Keyword: Terestrial Carboin Inventory
- STI Subject Categories: 60 Applied Life Sciences Terestrial Carboin Inventory
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: 12-16-R
- Grant Number: AI09-00SR22188
- DOI: 10.2172/1087112
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1087112
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc828182