Economic Development from New Generation and Transmission in Wyoming and Colorado Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Economic Development from New Generation and Transmission in Wyoming and Colorado
Author: Keyser, D.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Lantz, E.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: Wyoming Infrastructure Authority (WIA)Contributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2013-03-01
- Content Description: This report analyzes the potential economic impacts in Colorado and Wyoming of a 225 MW natural gas fired electricity generation facility and a 900 MW wind farm constructed in Wyoming as well as a 180 mile, 345 kV transmission line that runs from Wyoming to Colorado. This report and analysis is not a forecast, but rather an estimate of economic activity associated with a hypothetical scenario.
- Physical Description: 25 p.
- Keyword: Natural Gas
- Keyword: Colorado Transmission
- Keyword: Wyoming
- Keyword: Energy Analysis
- Keyword: Economic Impact
- STI Subject Categories: 24 Power Transmission And Distribution
- STI Subject Categories: 03 Natural Gas
- STI Subject Categories: 32 Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization Economic Impact
- STI Subject Categories: 17 Wind Energy
- Keyword: Wind
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/TP-6A20-57411
- Grant Number: AC36-08GO28308
- DOI: 10.2172/1068629
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1068629
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc828156