[Food Rule: If you want it, have it, as long as it's in moderation] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Food Rule: If you want it, have it, as long as it's in moderation]
- Creation: 2011
- Content Description: Food rule written by a UNT student as part of a class assignment to create guidelines for healthier diet habits. This statement uses the Dietary Guidelines for Americans (2010) from the U.S. Department of Agriculture as well as Michael Pollan's book, Food Rules: An Eater's Manual, to support a rule that addresses how one should eat.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Food habits.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nutrition.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Diet.
- Keyword: dietary guidelines
- Keyword: healthy eating
- Place Name: United States
- Academic Course: HMGT 1450.001 Principles of Nutrition, University of North Texas, Fall 2011
Name: Food RulesCode: FOODR
Name: UNT College of Merchandising, Hospitality and TourismCode: UNTSMHM
- Accession or Local Control No: F115620203
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc82786