Madame David Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Madame David
Artist: David, Jacques-LouisCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1748-1825; French;
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1813
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : oil paint on canvas ; 73 x 59 cm.
- Content Description: A woman wearing a white empire waist dress is seated. Her hands are crossed and a red piece of clothing is draped over her right arm.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): oil paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Neoclassical
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): portraits
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-3252
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8261
- Display Note: Samuel H. Kress Collection