Dancing Couple Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dancing Couple
Artist: Steen, JanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1626-1679
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: 1663
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 original artwork : oil on canvas ; 103 x 143 cm.
- Content Description: Painting of a large group of people at a party with a dancing couple in the center of the image. A group of people on the left are eating around a table. Other people are conversing on the right and there are musicians playing a violin and piccolo. They are on a porch under a trellis covered in vines and buildings are visible in the background.
- Keyword: oil on canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Seventeenth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): painting
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings
- Keyword: oil paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-3284
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8239
- Display Note: Widener Collection