Newsmap : Farm loans Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Newsmap : Farm loans
- Series Title Newsmap ; v. 4, no. 50
Distributor: [United States.] Army Information BranchCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Prepared and distributed by Army Information Branch
Name: [United States.] Army Information BranchPlace of Publication: [New York, N.Y.]
- Creation: 1946
- Digitized: 2006-07-19
- Content Description: Text describes how the amended GI Bill supports farm loans. Includes 6 photographs.
- Physical Description: 1 sheet :col. ; sheet 89 x 120 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: War posters, American.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Veterans -- Education.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agricultural credit.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1946
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: World War Two NewsmapsCode: NMAP
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 63041839
- Government Documents No.: W 109.207:4/50
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc823
- Display Note: Southern Methodist University's Central University Libraries graciously loaned their copy of this Newsmap for digital imaging. "Volume IV No. 50" "Prepared from public sources of information." "U.S. Government Printing Office - 654909" Listed in 1946 Monthly Catalog, p. 848.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K