Membership of the 111th Congress: A Profile Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Membership of the 111th Congress: A Profile
- Series Title 111th Congress
Author: Manning, Jennifer E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-02-12
- Content Description: This report presents a profile of the membership of the 111th Congress. Statistical information is included on selected characteristics of Members, including data on party affiliation, average age and length of service, occupation, religious affiliation, gender, ethnicity, foreign births, and military service.
- Physical Description: 10 Pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Members of Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Legislators
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- CRS Report Number: R40086
- Accession or Local Control No: R40086_2010Feb12
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc822704