Grants and Foundation Support: Selected Sources of Information on Government and Private Funding Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Grants and Foundation Support: Selected Sources of Information on Government and Private Funding
Author: Tehan, RitaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1997-01-08
- Content Description: This report provides a bibliography that describe general sources of support and a few of the current general guides to writing grant proposals.
- Physical Description: 14 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research grants
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal aid to research
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Science policy
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- CRS Report Number: 97-67
- Accession or Local Control No: 97-67_1997Jan08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc822552