Child Welfare: FY2013 Budget Request of the President and FY2013 Funding Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Child Welfare: FY2013 Budget Request of the President and FY2013 Funding
Author: Stoltzfus, EmilieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Social Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-06-27
- Content Description: This report begins with an overview of the purpose for which child welfare funds are appropriated. The report discusses FY2013 appropriations for those programs, including the effect of the automatic spending cuts, know as sequestration.
- Physical Description: 31 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Child welfare
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Child safety
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Public welfare
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- CRS Report Number: RL34121
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34121_2013Jun27
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc822421