The Flight into Egypt Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Flight into Egypt
Artist: Carpaccio, VittoreCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1460~-1526~; Italian;
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1500~
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : oil paint on panel ; 72 x 112 cm.
- Content Description: Woman wearing a decorated cape and holding a child rides a donkey being led by a man. The trio is in the foreground with landscape in the middle and distant grounds. The story depicted is the Flight into Egypt from the Bible.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): oil paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Renaissance
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): panel paintings (painting by form)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-3360
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8198
- Display Note: Andrew W. Mellon Collection