Health Insurance Continuation Coverage Under COBRA Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Health Insurance Continuation Coverage Under COBRA
Expert: Kinzer, JanetCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Expert: Peterson, MeredithCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-12-18
- Content Description: This report provides background information on continuation health insurance under Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985 (COBRA) and on the COBRA population.
- Physical Description: 14 p.
- Legislative Subject Terms: Congressional Research Service (CRS)
- Legislative Subject Terms: Health care costs and insurance
- Keyword: CORBA coverage
- Keyword: health insurance
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Insurance
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- CRS Report Number: R40142
- Accession or Local Control No: R40142_2009Dec18
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc819130