The Madonna of Humility Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Madonna of Humility
Artist: Angelico, Fra (workshop of)Creator Type: Personal
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1430/1440
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original ; tempera paint on wood panel ; 61 x 46 cm.
- Content Description: Madonna assumes a posture of humility with her head and gaze lowered. Christ child rests on her lap and two angels are depicted in roundels in both upper corners of the painting.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): tempera
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): panels (wood)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): panel paintings (painting by form)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Early Renaissance
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Italian
- Keyword: Madonna
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-3405
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8180
- Display Note: Andrew W. Mellon Collection