View of Assisi Number 5 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title View of Assisi Number 5
Artist: Pearlstein, PhilipCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: born 1924
Owner: Butler Institute of American ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Youngstown, OH, United States
- Creation: 1958
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: watercolor on paper ; 64.9 x 73.9 cm
- Keyword: watercolor on paper
- Keyword: Painting: paintings
- Keyword: paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-3444
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8171
- Display Note: Gift of the artist, 1992