FY2006 Homeland Security Grant Distribution Formulas: Issues for the 109th Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title FY2006 Homeland Security Grant Distribution Formulas: Issues for the 109th Congress
- Series Title 109th Congress
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-07-28
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- CRS Report Number: RS22349
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22349_2006Jul28
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc816385