Newsmap : Facing Starvation! : Army food conservation program Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Newsmap : Facing Starvation! : Army food conservation program
- Series Title Newsmap ; v. 5, no. 1
Distributor: [United States.] Army Information BranchCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Prepared and distributed by Army Information Branch
Name: [United States.] Army Information BranchPlace of Publication: [New York, N.Y.]
- Creation: 1946
- Digitized: 2006-07-20
- Content Description: 6 photographs with text: Here's how you can help; eat less bread; take only what you eat; substitute for scarce foods; use less sugar; plant a garden.
- Physical Description: 1 sheet : col. ; sheet 89 x 120 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: War posters, American.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Food conservation.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1946
- Place Name: East & Southeast Asia
- Place Name: Europe
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: World War Two NewsmapsCode: NMAP
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 63040877
- Government Documents No.: W 109.207:5/1
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc816
- Display Note: Southern Methodist University's Central University Libraries graciously loaned their copy of this Newsmap for digital imaging. "Volume V No. 1" "Prepared from public sources of information." "U.S. Government Printing Office - 654909" Listed in 1946 Monthly Catalog, p. 848.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K