Daniel Boardman Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Daniel Boardman
Artist: Earl, RalphCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1751-1801
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: 1789
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 original artwork : oil paint on canvas ; 208 x 141 cm.
- Content Description: Portrait of Daniel Boardman, posing next to a tree out-of-doors. He is wearing a light-colored suit with a dark-colored coat and is holding a hat and cane in his hands. A river and city are visible in the background.
- Keyword: oil paint on canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Eighteenth century.
- Keyword: portraits
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings
- Keyword: oil paintings
- Named Person: Boardman, Daniel
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-3634
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8140
- Display Note: Gift of Mrs. W. Murray Crane