Newsmap : You can stop the--black market : don't buy or sell on it! Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Newsmap : You can stop the--black market : don't buy or sell on it!
- Series Title Newsmap ; v. 5, no. 4
Distributor: [United States.] Army Information BranchCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Prepared and distribted by Army Information Branch.
Name: [United States.] Army Information BranchPlace of Publication: [New York, N.Y.]
- Creation: 1946
- Digitized: 2006-09-06
- Content Description: Hand with pointing index finger emphasizes the message that "you" are instrumental in controlling the illegal buying and selling of goods.
- Physical Description: 1 sheet : col. ill. ; 89 x 120 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Black market -- United States -- Posters.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: War posters, American.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1946
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: World War Two NewsmapsCode: NMAP
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 60925888
- Government Documents No.: W 109.207:5/4
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc813
- Display Note: The University of North Carolina Libraries graciously loaned their copy of this Newsmap for digital imaging. "Volume IV No. 4" "Prepared from public sources of information." "U.S. Government Printing Office - 654909" Listed in 1947 Monthly Catalog, p. 125.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K