Federal Budget Process Reform in the 111th Congress: A Brief Overview Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Federal Budget Process Reform in the 111th Congress: A Brief Overview
- Series Title 111th Congress
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-11-30
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- CRS Report Number: R40113
- Accession or Local Control No: R40113_2009Nov30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc811472