Woman with Dead Child Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Woman with Dead Child
Artist: Kollwitz, KätheCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1867-1945
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: 1903
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: engraving and softground etching retouched with black chalk, graphite, and metallic gold paint on heavy wove paper (trial proof) ; 41.7 x 47.2 cm
- Keyword: engraving and softground etching retouched with black chalk, graphite, and metallic gold paint on heavy wove paper (trial proof)
- Keyword: Printmaking: prints (visual works)
- Keyword: prints (visual works)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-3764
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8112
- Display Note: Gift of Philip and Lynn Straus, in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art