Health Insurance: Uninsured Children, by State, 2005-2007 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Health Insurance: Uninsured Children, by State, 2005-2007
Author: Peterson, Chris L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Author: Grady, AprilCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-08-29
- Content Description: Based on data from the Census Bureau's current population survey, an estimated 8.9 million children under age 19 were uninsured in 2007, representing 11.3% of all children in the United States. This report contains information on uninsured children in the United States by state.
- Physical Description: 6 pages
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Congress
- Keyword: U.S. health policy
- Keyword: health insurance
- Keyword: uninsured minors
- Keyword: uninsured children
- Keyword: healthcare
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- CRS Report Number: 97-310
- Accession or Local Control No: 97-310_2008Aug29
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc810606