Diabetes: Basic Information and Federal Funding Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Diabetes: Basic Information and Federal Funding
Analyst: Vogt, Donna U.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Social Sciences
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1998-07-15
- Content Description: This report describes diabetes, current treatment and management, public health impact and cost, innovations in treatment, and federal spending on treatment and research.
- Physical Description: 6 p.
- Keyword: diabetes
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- CRS Report Number: 98-592
- Accession or Local Control No: 98-592_1998Jul15
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc807815