Tsunamis: Monitoring, Detection, and Early Warning Systems Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tsunamis: Monitoring, Detection, and Early Warning Systems
Author: Morrissey, Wayne A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist; Knowledge Services Group
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-12-12
- Content Description: This report discusses proposals for international tsunami early warning systems and examines U.S. policy regarding tsunamis.
- Physical Description: 28 Pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Tsunamis
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Emergency management
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Emergency communication systems
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- CRS Report Number: RL32739
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32739_2006Dec12
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc807519