Almshouse Man in a Top Hat Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Almshouse Man in a Top Hat
Artist: Van Gogh, Vincent, 1853-1890Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1853-1890; Dutch
Owner: Worcester Art MuseumContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1882
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : graphite and white heightening on medium textured, cream wove paper ; 39.9 x 24.6 cm.
- Content Description: This graphite drawing depicts the profile of a man wearing a hat and coat.
- Thesaurus for Graphic Materials (LC): Graphite drawings--1880-1890.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nineteenth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): figures (representations)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): busts
- Coverage Date: 1882
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-4481
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8059
- Display Note: Gift of Mr and Mrs Chapin Riley in memory of Francis Henry Taylor