Madonna of Saint Jerome Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Madonna of Saint Jerome
Artist: Pratt, MatthewCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1734-1805
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: 1764/1766
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 original artwork : oil paint on canvas ; 78 x 60 cm.
- Content Description: Portrait of Madonna of Saint Jerome holding a baby, surrounded by several people. A landscape is visible in the background.
- Keyword: oil paint on canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Eighteenth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): painting
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings
- Keyword: oil paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-5255
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8042
- Display Note: Gift of Clarence Van Dyke Tiers