Feathers and Pearls Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Feathers and Pearls
Artist: Eastman, EmilyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: born 1804
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: [1820..1900]
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- Physical Description: graphite with watercolor and touches of white heightening on wove paper ; 42.7 x 32.9 cm
- Content Description: Portrait of a woman wearing a large feathered hat.
- Keyword: graphite
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nineteenth century.
- Keyword: Painting: paintings
- Keyword: paintings
- Keyword: watercolor
- Keyword: white heightening
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-5881
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8015
- Display Note: Gift of Edgar William and Bernice Chrysler Garbisch