Biel le Doyt Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Biel le Doyt
Artist: Field, Erastus SalisburyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1805-1900
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: 1827
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: oil on canvas ; 76.4 x 58.5 cm
- Content Description: Seated portrait of a young man.
- Keyword: oil on canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nineteenth century.
- Keyword: Painting: paintings
- Keyword: paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-5886
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8013
- Display Note: Gift of Edgar William and Bernice Chrysler Garbisch